More on the Facebook photographs/copyright buzz
Some of you aren’t regular listeners to our podcast. The changes to Facebook have many concerned, so we excerpted this interview so you can listen to these important opinions. Is the problem real? Yep… even the feds have gotten involved. If you post photos to Facebook, be sure to listen.
Photographers are giving up even more rights by posting to the social network. We went straight to the top to get a leading legal expert. Terry Hart, the Director of Legal Policy for the Copyright Alliance breaks through the hype and rumors and walks us through the real repercussions.
Rich and Terry discuss:
- Why is this Facebook change creating such a buzz
- Why Facebook wants your content
- What are you granting Facebook to do with your content?
- What Facebook says they will do versus what the terms of service says they can do
- Suggestions on how to protect your interests…
View original post 63 more words